Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Schedule for Spring 2013

Gentle readers, it has come to my attention that Operabase does not have any of my future engagements posted, so it looks as if I don't have any! Heaven forfend! Plus, I have forgotten how to update my hastily assembled 2010 website, which has not been updated since then (I plan to make that a priority very soon!)

So here, then, are my dates through July, at this writing:

Saturday 16 March - Senta in Der Fliegende Hollaender with The City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra Andris Nelsons, conductor.

Friday 19 April - Sunday 28 April (exact dates not announced) - Senta in Der Fliegende Hollaender at the Teatro San Carlo in Napoli, Italia, Stefan Anton Reck, conductor and Jannis Kokkos, production.

Sunday 7 July, Wednesday 10 July, and Saturday 13 July - Irene in Rienzi with the Von Leipzig Nach Bayreuth Festspiele, Christian Thielemann, conductor and Matthias von Stegmann, production.


I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing !!! I checked operabase few days ago and was very surprised how out of date it is, not only for you but for many other artists. I Hope to see you soon !!!

    ReplyDelete